Softree Optimal API
Updated September 05, 2019
This article applies to:
- RoadEng Civil
- Softree Optimal
Softree Optimal API is a library of functions for costing, feasibility checking and alignment optimizing of corridor based civil engineering projects. It is provided as a set of DLLs, libs and header files, and is currently only available on MS Windows platforms. It has been implemented with both C++ and standard C bindings.
Softree Optimal API is a programming interface to Softree Optimal allowing:
- Costs calculation for a given alignment including optimal haul calculations.
- Feasibility checking.
- Vertical alignment optimization.
- Horizontal alignment optimization.
The below table contains general information' links about the Softree Optimal API.
|Documentation||A general description of the Softree Optimal API|
|C API Reference||A list of all documented functions, variables, defines, enums, and typedefs with links to the documentation|
|C++ API Reference (requires MFC)||A list of all classes, structs, unions and interfaces with brief descriptions|
Links to libraries and demo apps,
- Softree_Optimal_API_lib_and_testfiles, HERE.
- Softree_dependant_dlls, HERE.
- MFCApplication1, Download HERE.
- CSharpWindowsFormsApp, Download HERE.
- VBWindowsFormsApp, Download HERE.